logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in add-pois-to-lines

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Dec 21 14:03:35 GMT 2012

Hi

I was sent a bug report about a NullPointerException which it was later
determined only occurred when --add-pois-to-lines was used.

I managed to reproduce this and have the attached patch as a possible
solution, but wondering if anyone else has seen such a problem.

The problem way I found was 151882750. Although this has two
nodes in OSM and in my tile source, it only has one node when
it gets to addPOItoLine().  One of the nodes is outside the tile
boundary, but I would have expected a node to be created exactly
on the boundary.

Anyway the attached patch fixes the proximate problem, and I will
apply it if no one has any insight into any deeper cause.

..Steve