logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/help/problematic_polygons obsolete?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Dec 20 21:28:15 GMT 2012

> Am 20.12.2012 22:18, schrieb WanMil:
> > Hi,
> >
> > after the keep-complete option is successfully implemented in splitter I
> > think the wiki page containing the problematic polygons is obsolete?
> >
> > To those who created it: Please remove it and its links so that it
> > doesn't become and outdated info. Thanks!
> Is it really obsolete? If so, I will remove it.

I found a few nice improvements to further reduce memory needs in the new (keep-complete) phases.
I hope I can commit that today. If that is done, I see only one reason for
the parameter problem-file:
To force splitter to handle a relation as a problem relation. I think for this case we need
only an example for the syntax, but not the list itself.