logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter crashing on asia.osm.pbf with --keep-complete

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Dec 19 16:13:28 GMT 2012

Thanks for the quick reply Gerd,

Nope, same problem with 202. I don't know at all where the problem comes
from. Too bad but Qlandkarte GT doesn't like the map either (shows blank
only) - so I'm not sure why this happens.
Maybe the single tiles are too big. The easternmost tiles span around 48°...

Or the map should stop at 179° instead of 180°?

I cannot remember, that an Asia extract from geofabrik, ever worked
without that bug...

Garmin did have a worldmap once, dunno if that could give clues to the
max tile sizes?