logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] locator rules and transparent maps

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sun Dec 16 11:23:26 GMT 2012

Hi,

I tried to create a transparent map (an additinal layer on top of
my basemap) containing address informations, but this does not seem
to work.

If I include the locator rules (means only create mkgmap:* variables),
the maps are no longer transparent, independent of what I use for options.
If I remove all mkgmap:* assignements, the map is transparent again.

Any idea about this?

  Thorsten