logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Useful routable line types

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Dec 16 11:08:21 GMT 2012

Geoff,
Interesting experiment.
What do you mean by 'Opposite direction to that defined in JOSM only'?
I dont understand that some lines not show in Basecamp if you use a TYP file?
Have you activated all line types?
I can see 0x11, 0x1e 0x1f with or even without typ file in Basecamp.

Another remark, 0x14 (railways) are not shown at lower zoom levels on a GPS device.
Only on the highest levels.