logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --no-poi-address option handling broken

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Thu Dec 13 08:51:36 GMT 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

> So what does this option do?  Nick's reason why --no-poi-address was
> needed is to avoid park benches etc getting addresses and appearing in
> the index.

Hm, how does this work? I would really like to get ride of park benches,
etc, from the index, too, but without loosing any of the ones I really
want to have.

Reason: If the index is getting to big, MapSource and my 62s will
ignore parts of it, which makes it impossible to find some citys,
hotels, or whatever. See my mail about this some weeks ago.

  Thorsten