logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Options

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Dec 8 19:40:34 GMT 2012

> --drive-on-left, --drive-on-right -- Could this be included into the
> country abbr list we have in the resources - there are not so many
> drive-on-left countries anyhow, so we just add them, and assume
> drive-on-right for all other countries. Option is a very bad idea,
> because you can't use it for a map of europe (or other multi country
> regions).

You cannot use it also if data of two countries - one with drive on left
and one with drive on right - is in the same tile.
When both options are not set and --check-roundabouts is set mkgmap
makes an autodetection by analysing the direction of the first
roundabout. But this detection stores the information in a static
variable so when using max-jobs > 1 the drive-on-xxx info might be
interchanged between tiles.

WanMil