logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] R${rcn_ref}

From gbbickerton gbbickerton at yahoo.com on Thu Dec 6 12:58:05 GMT 2012

Thankyou

I am new to this and have been looking at other styles to try and figure ouy
how things work
I am trying to find a way to have the name of a cycle route alongside it
together with a box with the route number so far I can get one or the other,
I have just discovered continue with relations which I think might do it .
Ultimatly I want to highlight the route as well which by using a wide bitmap
line with a transparent middle at the moment this replaces the underlying
road.
Any suggestions ?

Barry