logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r246

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Tue Nov 27 12:32:24 GMT 2012

Am 26.11.2012 23:13, schrieb WanMil:
> Some small hints about your mkgmap configuration:
> * I propose to use precompiled sea files (e.g.
> http://www.navmaps.eu/wanmil/sea_20121020.zip). It's faster and takes
> less memory.

Hi WanMil,
is it possible to generate the precompiled files by myself? I haven't
found anything in the wiki how to do this. I remember that I need a
special tool, which have to be compiled. Would it be possible to publish
a binary? If libraries are problematic, they could be only listed in a
txt-file and the user downloads this separate from other sources.

Is it possible to use the shape-files from
http://openstreetmapdata.com/data ?

Henning