logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter: keep-complete information in tiles

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Nov 26 10:39:03 GMT 2012

WanMil wrote
> is it possible to add an attribute to the tiles that they are generated
> with keep-complete?
> I think for OSM XML format it is not possible to add freely defined
> attributes but I am not sure if this is possible for pbf and/or o5m?
>
> It could be useful in mkgmap to have this information e.g. for
> multipolygon error handling.

I found no "free to use" field in o5m format, but pbf would allow that.
Anyway, I'd prefer to add a tag to those ways and rels
that are still not complete although keep-complete was used
because input wasn not complete.
Also, rels with type=boundary are no longer completed, only the part that
crosses a tile boundary.

Up to now splitter doesn't keep the information whether data is complete
or not, so it would require a bit more coding to pass that info to the
final distribution method.