logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] spitter-r242: IllegalArgumentException: New key is not higher than last key

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Nov 24 14:27:41 GMT 2012

Hello Wanmil,

WanMil wrote
> Hi,
>
> I get an IllegalArgumentException when starting the splitter r242 with
> an OSM extract exported from www.openstreetmap.org.
>
> Attached is a zip file containing the log of the splitter run and the
> test data. I know that the data file is small so that it doesn't need to
> be split but it should work anyhow.

Please note that the data is mixed (the way ids are not sorted, on
119776177 follows 40521632.
This is not supported by r242 with --keep-complete=true.
It is possible to allow that (again), but will require to fill some large
TreeMaps.
What do you think?