logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r241 and mkgmap r2378

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Nov 21 15:45:53 GMT 2012

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
> On 21/11/12 15:23, GerdP wrote:
>> With r240 I started to implement a version info, but this doesn't work
>> yet.
>> @Steve: please can you review the build script? In the jar file I see two
>> files:
>> mkgmap-version.properties contains the correct svn.version
>> splitter-version.properties has the correct name, but svn.version is
>> "unknown"
>
> I've just checked it out and built it.  The --version option appears to
> work perfectly so I'm not sure what you mean!

Please look at the splitter-problem-list-r241.jar from
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/splitter/
I assume the mkgmap-version.properties file is generated by some extra
script ?

I also have a problem when I build the jar on a windows machine with
Tortoise 1.7.xx and
the complete splitter project is checked out. In this case, I have something
like this:
d:\splitter
d:\splitter\.svn
d:\splitter\branches\problem-list
This sub-dir doesn't have a .svn directory (only the topmost directory has
one with Tortoise svn 1.7.x)

I don't know if ivy allows to check the content of a file. If yes, I suggest
to run svnversion.exe if it exists
and check the output. It writes "Unversioned directory" or something like
241M for a versioned directory.