logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r239

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Nov 20 06:21:02 GMT 2012

Henning Scholland wrote
>> My intention with this message is: If you find that a way is missing
>> in the map, you should first check if splitter complained with
>> such a message.
> The problem is, that the complete way isn't rendered, if only one node
> is missing. I don't know if it would be good, if mkgmap skip missing
> nodes. It could course other problems.

Really? I was not aware of this. I thought that mkgmap requires only those
points
that fall into the bbox saved with the tile (the one that has overlap=0)
plus
for cross-tile-ways, the next nodes outside of the bbox are needed to
calculate the position of the way,
but anything else should be obsolete if the way is not a closed way.
Am I wrong?