logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Inconsistent search function

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Nov 18 20:54:01 GMT 2012

Hi

> I have compiled the map of Cuba with r2332 and noticed no difference
> neither on MapSource nor on HCx or nuvi 300. If you want to have a look
> at the map I can put it somewhere to download.

Hmm, well perhaps I am wrong about it being a recent problem. I
thought that you said that this didn't happen before, but looking
through the emails again I don't see that.

The add-pois-to-areas can cause similar problems if I remember.

I will try to fix the mapsource style index so that it uses the region
if there is no usable city. It will then work like the device index I hope.

..Steve