logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r232

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Nov 15 20:19:00 GMT 2012

Hi Henning,

Henning Scholland wrote
> http:/www.aighes.de/data/mkgmap.zip

thanks, so it is already 20 minutes faster, and requires less memory,
but I also see that we still have some bottlenecks.

I also found a small error in the handling of parent rels. By mistake,
splitter added the ways
and nodes of parent rels to the problem lists. This will be corrected with
the next version.
I've also found some places to save heap and CPU.

By the way: I am searching for tools that help me testing the results. If
you have to large OSM files that differ only in a few nodes and ways, which
one is correct?
Is their a simple way to load all the differences into e.g. JOSM and add the
*.kml file with the tile boundaries?