logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter improvements

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Mon Nov 12 22:11:53 GMT 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 12, GerdP wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> that's strange, the newer version should require less memory, esp. in that
> part
> of the program. Did you use exactly the same input files and parameters?

Yes, I did, and verfied it two times.

> I will check if D A CH is somehow special, please let me know your
> parameters.

java -jar /usr/share/java/splitter-r224.jar --mapid=71200001 --max-nodes=1000000 --overlap=0 --keep-complete=true --geonames-file=osmmaps/scripts/cities/DACH.txt --description=TK-DACH-Tile --output=pbf --output-dir=build/DACH/tiles data/osm/DACH.osm.pbf
cache=
description=TK-DACH-Tile
geonames-file=osmmaps/scripts/cities/DACH.txt
keep-complete=true
mapid=71200001
max-areas=255
max-nodes=1000000
max-threads=4 (auto)
mixed=false
no-trim=false
output=pbf
output-dir=build/DACH/tiles
overlap=0
problem-file=
resolution=13
split-file=
status-freq=120
write-kml=

> Please try again with r231, which I've just committed.

I will do so tomorrow.

  Thorsten