logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Endless loop with splitter r221

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 9 16:03:11 GMT 2012

> Am 09.11.2012 16:10, schrieb Minko:
> > Thanks Gerd,
> >
> > If I understand it correctly, the option --problem-file=problem_polygons.txt is still needed?
> > How can I save the report of the incomplete relations?

I don't know for sure if that makes sense. The generated list is very specific because it contains
everything that is crossing a tile border. As described before, you have thousands of these cases.
On the other hand, the problem-list-generator runs quite long, so you may want to reuse the
list next time or filter it somehow to reduce processing time in the following passes.
At  the moment I try to optimize the calculations and reduce memory needs.
If that doesn't help, I think it would be good to write the list of all closed ways and mp that have
a bbox size larger x.