logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] render closed waterway polygons?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Oct 29 15:39:49 GMT 2012

Yes Wanmil,
If I only had waterways in my lines style, there would be a drain around the residential.
And the same for the Kyll area, a river instead of a boundary line (where on OSM there is not a river at all!)
So it's a good thing if this could be corrected. If someone is making a waterway map there would be a river where there shouldnt be one!

Regards, Minko