logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] render closed waterway polygons?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Oct 29 15:04:04 GMT 2012

>> What can we do to avoid such a problem?
> Maybe copy tags to polygon only if it's only one outer-way?
>
> Henning

Then we loose a lot of mps which are tagged correctly: All mps with more
than one outer way but with its tags on the outer ways.

Another option will be to add a special mkgmap tag during file loading
when a tag is removed from the mp. This will reduce the (small) memory
penalty and will have the same effect.

I will post a patch today so we can try to fix that soon.

WanMil