logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r2341: Bump the style version to 1 and use the new include directive for all the address parts that

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Oct 26 23:46:58 BST 2012

On 26/10/12 23:38, svn commit wrote:

> Version 2341 was commited by steve on 2012-10-26 23:38:41 +0100 (Fri, 26 Oct 2012)
> BRANCH: style-include
>
> Bump the style version to 1 and use the new include directive for all the address parts that
> are common to the points, lines and polygons files.

I'd like to merge back the style include branch soon.

I don't want to step on any toes in the style rules, but I've used the
include mechanism for all the street address rules that are common
across the three element files. Its a good demo, and I think
uncontroversial.

If you use the include mechanism, you can set the version to 1 instead
of 0 so that it will fail on older versions of mkgmap that do
not understand 'include'. Well it will fail anyway :) but the
error message may be more useful...

..Steve