logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] point number too big

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Oct 21 16:18:39 BST 2012

I'm trying to debug an error with the following 'Lambertus' mapset:
Openfietsmap Lite France 15-10-2012, temp download location:
http://osm.pleiades.uni-wuppertal.de/garmin/openfietsmap_lite/15-10-2012/582f3533739247ac4a268eb4e1f91fc6/

This map is generated with mkgmap-r2337

If I send one or more tiles to the GPS, Mapsource crashes instantly:
MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-347-6.16.3.0

(it doesnt matter which tile I send)

Other country sets don't have this issue as far as I have tested (NL, B)
so there might be a few or more corrupt tiles in this France mapset.

I ran mkgmap on the individual img tiles to recreate a new index, and notice that
mkgmap complains several times about "point number too big".
What is this error and might this be the reason for the MDR_TRIM_ADDR crash?