logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] It's clearly a bug in the splitter

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Oct 17 19:35:28 BST 2012

On 17.10.2012 18:01, GerdP wrote:
> 		int roundedMinLon = roundDown(b.getMinLong(), shift);
> 		int roundedMaxLon = roundDown(b.getMaxLong(), shift);
>
> Both the min and the max value are rounded down. This looks wrong.
> Similar problem with the latitude values:
> 		int roundedMinLat = roundUp(minLat, shift);
> 		int roundedMaxLat = roundUp(maxLat, shift);
thanks, I changed it to the following - and now it works. I think
someone should have a look at it, and check it in, as it makes much more
sense....

		int roundedMinLon = roundDown(b.getMinLong(), shift);
		int roundedMaxLon = round*Up*(b.getMaxLong(), shift);

		int roundedMinLat = round*Down*(minLat, shift);
		int roundedMaxLat = roundUp(maxLat, shift);

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org