logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch V1]Re: Still problems with lakes

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Oct 17 15:36:32 BST 2012

Hi,

here is a first try to fix this issue.
splitter_problem_list.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731258/splitter_problem_list.patch>

A sample list of problem polygons:
problem_polygons.txt
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731258/problem_polygons.txt>

Specify it in the new parameter problem-file, e.g.
--problem-file=./problem_polygons.txt

It is recommended to use o5m format as input. To convert an existing osm.pbf
file to o5m use e.g.
osmconvert --drop-version --out-o5m europe.osm.pbf > europe.o5m

Sorry, the new code is not well commented yet, but I think it works quite
well now.
Any feedback is welcome.

Ciao,
GerdP