logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter & mdx,tdb

From n Willink nw at pinns.co.uk on Mon Oct 15 18:13:04 BST 2012

I've noticed that when splitter creates only one pbf file  and you use the
generated template.args and --tdb ,for some reason,the number of imgs in the
tdb and mdx files  default to 2. if it can't find 2, a second img is
included, with the same mapid.

Unfortunately, this causes a crash in Mapsource when searching for a city
and clicking 'find'.

Strangely, if you do not use the template.args, all is well in which case
the mdr.img always is smaller in size - I've not yet examined how they
differ.

Basecamp has no issues