logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] TYP compiler and type >= 0x100

From Jiri Klement jiri.klement at gmail.com on Mon Sep 17 19:55:37 BST 2012

Hi,

I have TYP file created using editor on ati.land.cz that contains
lines with Type=0x100. It works fine on my GpsMap 62s. Now I've tried
to use built in TYP compiler in mkgmap, but it converts Type to 0x01.

I can see in uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.typ.CommonSection.commonKey(TokenScanner,
TypElement, String, String) that Type >= 0x100 is considered Type +
Subtype combined so mkgmap thinks I meant Type=0x01 and SubType=0x00.
Shouldn't this condition rather be: If SubType is not defined that
Type contains both Type and SubType otherwise Type is just Type?

--
Jiri Klement