logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Still problems with lakes

From aighes osm at aighes.de on Mon Sep 17 17:08:06 BST 2012

Am 17.09.2012 17:42, schrieb RheinSkipper:

> The problem still exists using the latest precompiled sea from Wanmil.

This is completely independent, because they only create sea, no lakes.

> Using one of my older areas.list Vänern is OK but Saimaa is not.
> Letting the splitter create its own areas.list Saimaa is OK but then
> southern Vänern is dried out.

You have to tweak your areas.list manually, so that the hole
multipolygon is in one maptile. You could also take a look at my
areas.list file (http://www.aighes.de/OSM/data/style.zip) (cc-by). It's
in data-directory and starting with 1200. There are only two errors in
Saimaa.

Henning