logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem transferring maps from Mapsource

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Sep 14 17:07:52 BST 2012

Hi

> I'm having an issue too, but I ran 'svn log' and it seems that while
> there are many revision numbers, there are far fewer commits under
> mkgmap, maybe 12ish.   I will report back when I have some real data,
> but for the last few months I've been unable to select mkgmap-built maps
> in mapinstall (on mac).  That used to work fine.

Since you use a mac the problem may not be the same of course, but do
you build your maps without --latin1 or --code-page? It's not confirmed
fully yet, but I noticed Geoff was not using a code-page and he has now
narrowed the versions down to ones where this seems to be a likely problem.

..Steve