logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem transferring maps from Mapsource

From Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com on Fri Sep 14 00:44:54 BST 2012

Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk> writes:

> Hi Geoff
>
>> So r2306 is the first revision that fails, and r2210 is the last time it
>> works correctly.
>
> Thanks that is useful, but still a big range.
>
> I should have added the version just before 2306, because 2306 was a
> large change so we need to rule it out.
>
> if that still fails then I have no more guesses as to what it might be
> so the next revision to try is somewhere half way between 2210 and 2306.
>
> So I've created 2271 and 2298, hope you have time to try them out.

I'm having an issue too, but I ran 'svn log' and it seems that while
there are many revision numbers, there are far fewer commits under
mkgmap, maybe 12ish.   I will report back when I have some real data,
but for the last few months I've been unable to select mkgmap-built maps
in mapinstall (on mac).  That used to work fine.