logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style include files

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Sep 13 22:21:22 BST 2012

On 05/09/12 15:27, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> So you could decide to either include a file containing several sections
> (so you can have section XY1 section XY2 and so on, for one layout, and
> section XX1 XX2 for another layout)
> or
> include the full content from a file.

I don't really want to add sections to an individual file. It is
perfectly possible to create a directory with several files. Eg: you
could have a roads 'file' with car and foot sections like so:

  include "include/roads/car";
  include "include/roads/foot";

I have now added the ability to include from a builtin style so you can do:

  include lines from default;

which will include all lines from the default style.

..Steve