logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem transferring maps from Mapsource

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Sep 7 15:53:57 BST 2012

On 07/09/12 07:33, Geoff Sherlock wrote:
> Not quite Steve. It is happening as soon as I try and mark a map (error pops
> up as soon as I remove my finger from the mouse button - and hangs

Ahh, OK. Well it maybe something else then. I think that the
MPL_MAPDIRECTORY error usually means that it cannot find a particular
file, so that is another thing to look out for; missing or incomplete
files.

I would remove the --keep-going option since it hides problems.

Even if it is just your environment, we can probably fix the problem
as long as the exact revision where it goes wrong can be found.

..Steve