logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Issue with boundaries

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Sep 7 14:56:43 BST 2012

> Your welcome,
> I was dealing with exactly the same problem and it took me some time to figure out there was that option --index missing too, see http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=2625&p=66
>
> So maybe it would be better when this --index would be by default turned on in the --location-autofill=bounds call?

Up to now we do not have rules in mkgmap that an option is set if
another option has a specific value (I think so?!?). Do we want to have
such a coupling of parameter values?

I prefer to have an error message if location-autofill and/or bounds is
set but index is not.

I have started to change the implementation of the autofill parameters
(read http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2012q3/014885.html
for details). It would be good if you contribute so that the new
parameter handling is more understandable than now.

Thanks!
WanMil