logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: NUVI 3790 map problems

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Fri Aug 31 13:32:21 BST 2012

Hi.

I got this report from a nuvi 3790 user. According to the user other nuvis
are not affected. My mkgmap compiler is a really old r1992. Please see
attached shots.

Maning Sambale
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Herbert Paul Mariñas" <herbertmarinas at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 31, 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: NUVI 3790 map problems
To: <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>

Greetings Mr. Manning

                   I was unable to figure out how to post the screenshot i
have on your Ensambale site however i will just try to send it thru your
Gmail. Your efforts truly has helped a lot of people specially me, my wife
and my colleagues However the last update of the map you had is over lapped
by the "green" NUVI 37XX series global map image almost half of it. I am
currently using the old 100% vieable image ive got last year however the
POI's are kinda old I am now tryig to find a way to extract the POI's from
your new map to install it to my old map. Hope you could squezze some of
your time and muster your genius way to solve this mapping problem. Again I
do salute you sir. This indeed is a heroic act not for individuals like me
but for the Country this to can boost our tourism sector.