logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing across tile borders

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Aug 30 13:08:51 BST 2012

It would be interesting, if you could compile a testmap with cgpsmapper
to crosscheck. Maybe cgpsmapper doesn't have this bug - then it would be
an mkgmap bug (and based on long distance routing with mgkmap created
maps, I think it is likely such a bug exists). If however an identical
cgpsmapper created map has the same problem, then it will be difficult
to know whether both cgpsmapper and mkgmap got it wrong (they are still
largely based on the same garmin map sourcecode analysis), or whether
the bug is on Garmins side. Actually however I would guess it's an
mkgmap and or mkgamp/cgpsmapper bug - as tile borders have always caused
problems.