logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style: Loch Ness disappears

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Aug 27 23:07:24 BST 2012

>The rule for natural=water is included from the waters style but it
>seems to be ordered after the rules of the default style. I guess
>included styles are processed last?

Yes, they are processed last.  This makes sense often, since the earlier rule matches when there are two
with the same expression. In other cases such as this one it doesn't work. I don't think there is any way to
improve this, if things were different, other cases would be confusing instead.

I've agreed that an inclusion mechanism would be useful, I should have time to work on it tomorrow, and I have
some idea how I would implement it.

..Steve