logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2314: Ignore access=permissive|designated|official just like access=yes.

From aighes osm at aighes.de on Thu Aug 16 10:08:01 BST 2012

Won't it be better to leave this part completely in style-file? mkgmap
just looks to mkgmap:access=yes|no and some other mkgmap:*=yes|no (which
are understood) and in which case someone set one of this parameter is
completely in style-file.

Advantage would be, that stlye-creator can set access, as he would like
to and is not surprised/confused about changes made by mkgmap afterwards.

Henning