logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "ghost" map entries with Oregons?

From aighes osm at aighes.de on Wed Aug 15 09:50:10 BST 2012

Hi Thorsten,

I didn't heard about such problems with my map and also I hadn't such
problems with my Oregon 300.

Could the fault be reproduced or are there users, who have this effect
only sometimes?

Do you have several layers in your gmapsupp? Does it also happen, if
there is only one layer in gmapsupp?

Henning