logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug - mkgmap distance to insert additional points on straight lines too long

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Aug 13 17:42:43 BST 2012

Well the title says most of it. AFAIK there is some setting in mkgmap,
that splits up ways, or adds additional points to ways that are fully
straight.

I tested around and to me it seems that it needs to be less than 800m as
this might solve some long distance routing probs, and routing probs
over tile borders. Currently it's much longer. Can this be adjusted in
sourcecode easily?

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org