logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search issues

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Jul 13 16:30:16 BST 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, Ralf kleineisel wrote:

> On 07/08/2012 10:37 PM, WanMil wrote:
>
> > first of all you should have a look at the error messages in the mkgmap
> > log file. To get a logfile you have to configure the logging system as
> > described in
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/dev#Enabling_Debugging
>
> Thanks, now I could start debugging this.
>
> It seems that the problem is this line in my config;
>
> name-tag-list="name:de,int_name,name:en,name"
>
> Without it everything looks good.
>
> Any ideas?

Besides that I run into and reported the same problem
already right at the beginning, no.
But I can confirm that choosing anything else beside "name"
as first entry in name-tag-list will most likely break the
search index.
I had the feeling that name-tag-list is not used in all places,
or there is a problem if only some objects supports the other name,
but not all in that area.

  Thorsten