logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Province names

From Garvan & Maew garvan.okeeffe.esssuap at moeys.gov.kh on Mon Jun 25 02:29:36 BST 2012

About a year ago I reported that the name tag list was not working the
way I expected. I think it was not applied to relations, but I made some
modifications to my style file to work around the issue. I am not sure
if this is related to the problems you are having now, but I looked up
the old thread for you to check out. This is the reply to my observations.

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2010q4/009593.html

Best regards,

Garvan