logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Issue when routing across two countries

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Mon Jun 25 06:36:48 BST 2012

Thanks guys! Works like a charm now.

I uses osmosis to collate the *pbf files and then split/mkgmap on the
result. Osmconvert does not seem to accept more than one input pbf file.
I'll try downloading the Europe map and cut it instead of merging countries
in case of routing issues: however I did several attempts and all seems
fine.

Thanks,
Enrico