logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with huge polygon - vänern sea - sweden

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Jun 24 19:41:55 BST 2012

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 07:22:56PM +0200, aighes wrote:
>I fixed my areas.list of scandinavia and it should work now also with
>the huge lakes of Finland and Corinne-Data. Marko, I think you don't
>use them, do you?

I do use the Corine data, and occasionally I fix bugs that are caused by
editing the huge multipolygons.

Someone broke Lake Päijänne lately, and mappers have been misusing
natural=coastline for non-sea islands. I hope that I will be able to
update my compiled Garmin map in the next few days.

	Marko