logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r2306 and r2307: gmapsupp.img not visible in BaseCamp

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Jun 24 17:03:36 BST 2012

Hi

> However, those generated with r2306 and r2307 are simply not visible
> under "My Garmin Devices". Not that I have a problem (as I am simply
> using r2298). I just thought it would be worth mentioning.

Thanks for your bug report.

The main changes introduced in r2306 were to do with the address index,
but you are not using the --index option so that rules out almost every
change between those two versions.

So I am going to guess that it is the change to the header.

Please could you try the attached patch, or the ready compiled version
at http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/detail/67

Best wishes

..Steve