logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Issue when routing across two countries

From Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl on Sun Jun 24 10:26:04 BST 2012

I see this as well. I create separate maps from separate downloads for
Netherlands, Belgium, Nord-Pas de Calais, UK. Then I merge them into a
single gmapsupp.img by referencing the tile img files:

java $(LOGOPTS) -Xmx1400m -jar $(MKGMAP_W)
--read-config="$(CFG_MERGE_W)" $(WORK_BNL_W)\\6*.img
$(WORK_BEL_W)\\6*.img $(WORK_PDC_W)\\6*.img $(WORK_UK_W)\\6*.img

If I make a gmapsupp.img for an individual country it works great. But
the route calculation is only successful if the from and to points are
in the same country. The calculation just hangs at a certain percentage.

Colin