logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address index changes in dev-index branch

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Jun 13 14:53:35 BST 2012

On 06/13/2012 11:34 AM, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> oh damn, my mistake....
>

> I'm just uploading the proper mkgmap created gmapsupp and again the
> gmapsupp by Mapsource - even with address index, my fault before, it is
> .4MB smaller than the one generated by Mapsource...

Thanks, that all looks OK now.

The differences in size are all down to POI sections of the index.
There are no obvious street address related differences so it is
going to be tricky to track down the important change.

First I will have to see if I can reproduce the problems, because I've
not really seen the difference in my own tests.

..Steve