logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --pois-to-areas-placement

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sun Jun 10 14:12:55 BST 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 09, Nils Leandersson wrote:

> I use the --add-pois-to-areas --pois-to-areas-placement options for mkgmap but the POIs generated ends up in the centre despite one node on the perimeter of the polygon in question is tagged with entrance=main. Can anyone confirm this option works?

I use "--add-pois-to-areas --pois-to-areas-placement=entrance=main;entrance=yes;building=entrance;barrier=entrance"
and this is working fine for polygons. It does not work for multipolygons.

Examples:

Both are working fine, the POI is at the place where the
barrier=entrance node is.

There is a node with "entrance=main" on the outer line, but
the POI is still placed in the middle of the area.

  Thorsten