logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with huge polygon - vänern sea - sweden

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat May 26 05:44:13 BST 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 01:39:00PM +0200, aighes wrote:
>   Am 24.05.2012 13:33, schrieb toc-rox:
>
>> Questions:
>> - Has someone a working splitter / mkgmap configuration for sweden ?
>> - I have set the splitter option "-overlap=10000" - could this be
>>insufficient ?
>
>>I have a working areas.list for hole scandinavia. Only Saimaa in the
>>very east of Finnland is corrupted.

Have you tried merging my areas.list and osm2img.sh from
http://www.polkupyoraily.net/osm/? I am not aware of Saimaa being broken
with that.

For what it is worth, Saimaa is divided into several multipolygons. Lake
Päijänne is a single multipolygon. It could be bigger than any of the
Saimaa multipolygons.

I recently adjusted my areas.list a bit, so that all borders of Finland
are included and that there is a little less "foreign" area included in
the bounding boxes.

I built Sweden last summer, but did not bother to fix all errors related
to oneways, coastline, polygons or multipolygons.

	Marko