logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with huge polygon - vänern sea - sweden

From toc-rox easyclasspage at googlemail.com on Thu May 24 12:33:23 BST 2012

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a map of sweden.
I run into a problem concerning the vänern sea (between Vänersborg and
Karlstad).
This is an very huge polygon / sea - 10 times larger than the german/swiss
Bodensee.
Only a small part of the sea will be displayed on the as water:

http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5710048/Bildschirmfoto_2012-05-24_um_13.21.49.png

Questions:
- Has someone a working splitter / mkgmap configuration for sweden ?
- I have set the splitter option "-overlap=10000" - could this be
insufficient ?

Regards Klaus