logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch] ignore unnamed generated POIs

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed May 23 19:19:18 BST 2012

Hi Ben,

thanks for the patch.
 From my point of view it makes sense to skip an element from further
processing. I would prefer to use a different approach.

I see three possible options:

1. Implement a skip action or skip type so that the following rule skips
all POIs with no name tag created by the --add-pois-to-areas option:
name!=* & mkgmap:area2poi=true [ skip ]
or
name!=* & mkgmap:area2poi=true { skip }

I am not sure which one is the better and cleaner way. I think it is the
first one.

2. Use your delete * action but add a deleteAllTags method to the
Element class. Modify the DeleteAction class so that the deleteAllTags
method is called if the tagname is *. I think this is a cleaner way than
to put this special tag name * into the deleteTag method.

3. Implement a deleteall action that calls the Element.deleteAllTags
method described in 2.

WanMil