logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch V1] Subdivision width is 36627 at 3230916/1236133

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 2 11:40:45 BST 2012

Hi all,

attached is a corrected version of the patch. Please note the change in the
logger initialisation for
LineSizeSplitterFilter. I guess the old code was not intended.

Gerd
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5680163/subdivision_width_v2.patch
subdivision_width_v2.patch

GerdP wrote