logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Car routing issue with --make-all-cycleways at tile boundary with cycle way lane

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 20 09:45:08 BST 2012

Hi Micheal,

I looked into the code.
With --make-all-cycleways (and also with --make-cycleways) mkgmap may add a
tag
"bicycle=no"
to the existing highway when it creates an additional way for the bicycle.
With --make-opposite-cycleways this doesn't happen.
I have no idea why this is not done for both cases, but it may explain the
different
routing?

Gerd

Michael Günnewig wrote